Re: [Enigma-devel] 50 commits later.... :)

From: Martin Hawlisch
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 50 commits later.... :)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:37:53 +0200 (MEST)

Daniel Heck wrote:

> Martin Hawlisch <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > One idea regarding the level packs mentioned in the TODO:
> > Instead of just putting some ammount of levels into one pack, we could
> > create packs containing levels similar to Esprit, Oxyd, OxydMagnum,
> > Per.Oxyd, OxydExtra, and one containing special Enigma levels. As I'm
> > currenty collecting screenshots of all the Oxyd versions I could do
> > this.
>
> Good idea. I love the screenshot section in your Enigma Wiki--it's the
> perfect TODO list :-)

OK, then I'll start packing the levels together.

> Would you mind if I put a link to the Wiki on the enigma home page? I
> think a Wiki focusing on Oxyd / Enigma might be of interest to many more
> people.

Yes, you can. But it is running on a old K6/300 at home over DSL having a
dynamic IP. Its most of the time online (if its not T-Offline).
But I will turn it off when it gets slashdotted ;-) ... and try to install
it on another server.

--
Cheers, Martin.
http://www.hawlisch.de