Re: [Enigma-devel] 50 commits later.... :)

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 50 commits later.... :)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:03:22 +0200

Martin Hawlisch <address@hidden> wrote:

> Enigma is now drawn fast enought and playable on a exported
> X-Display!!!

I just hope it's still as fast with shadows enabled.  I _think_ I have a
good Idea

> One bug is not mentioned but I'm sure you know: The player is not dead
> when falling into abyss, and I cannot restart the level.

The player actually is dead, but the level is not being reloaded.
Fixed, thanks.

> OK, then I will have more time to create new levels, stones and items
> for the next release.

Go for it! Please tell me if you need my help with any of the new
stone/items.

> One idea regarding the level packs mentioned in the TODO:
> Instead of just putting some ammount of levels into one pack, we could
> create packs containing levels similar to Esprit, Oxyd, OxydMagnum,
> Per.Oxyd, OxydExtra, and one containing special Enigma levels. As I'm
> currenty collecting screenshots of all the Oxyd versions I could do
> this.

Good idea. I love the screenshot section in your Enigma Wiki--it's the
perfect TODO list :-)

Would you mind if I put a link to the Wiki on the enigma home page? I
think a Wiki focusing on Oxyd / Enigma might be of interest to many more
people.

Cheers,
Daniel

--