emacsconf-org

Re: Planning an EmacsConf infrastructure meeting

From: Bhavin Gandhi
Subject: Re: Planning an EmacsConf infrastructure meeting
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 22:18:45 +0530

Hello Amin.

On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 at 11:28, <bandali@gnu.org> wrote:

> Based on initial discussions in #emacsconf-org, it seems that the best
> time for such a meeting would be an afternoon or evening in US Eastern
> time on a weekend.  Example: Sunday, December 5, 7pm US Eastern time.

Sunday, December 5, any time between 9am to 12pm EST works for me (but I
think that won't be suitable for Yuchen)

or

Saturday, December 4, 9pm EST onwards.

These timings are a bit odd for EST, so if that doesn't work out, I will
catch-up with a recording if the meeting is recorded.

--
Regards,
Bhavin Gandhi (bhavin192) | https://geeksocket.in