emacsconf-org

Re: Planning an EmacsConf infrastructure meeting

From: Leo Vivier
Subject: Re: Planning an EmacsConf infrastructure meeting
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 20:19:12 +0100

Hi bandali, all,

bandali@gnu.org writes:

> Based on initial discussions in #emacsconf-org, it seems that the best
> time for such a meeting would be an afternoon or evening in US Eastern
> time on a weekend.  Example: Sunday, December 5, 7pm US Eastern time.

Just so that we may coordinate, here’s a list of different timezones
for that time:
--------------------------------[START]--------------------------------
NORTH AMERICA            EUROPE

PST   16:00 [-08]        GMT   00:00 [+00]
MST   17:00 [-07]        CET   01:00 [+01]
CST   18:00 [-06]
EST   19:00 [-05]

(Sorry, I don’t have other timezones yet; my script needs more
work. :o) )

I’m usually awake 0500Z-2000Z, so it doesn’t look like it’ll be easy for
me to join you.  I’d rather step down so that all of the others may join
in, and we’ll adapt next time.

Best,

--
Leo Vivier