Re: Is this proper time format?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Is this proper time format?
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 20:57:10 -0700

> David Masterson <dsmasterson@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@posteo.net> writes:
>>
>>> May you please re-create the patch for the current main?
>>
>> Ok. See below.
>
> Thanks!
> See the attached final draft.

What's the command to save the attachment?  It doesn't look like a mime
attachment to me,

> I amended removals of cindex entries in the manual - redundancy will not
> hurt here (for better searchability).

If they've got a purpose, that's fine.

> I also slightly adjusted the wording and fixed list indentation in
> one of description list items.

One minor note -- I think of datestamp & timestamp as one word each
while 'date range' & 'time range' are two words each.  Unless you've got
other reasons, I'd follow this convention.  I think I see one 'cindex'
that has 'timerange'.

> Finally, I detailed all the changes in the commit message and added
> TINYCHANGE cookie.

Thanks.  This is a good example for me.

> Let me know if you are ok with this version.

It looks good except for the minor note above.

> Please note that with this patch your total contribution is approaching
> non-trivial 15LOC. Further patches will require FSF copyright
> assignment.

You got the number via some 'git' command??  If I get to doing more, I
will do the copyright assignment -- I just never thought I'd make much
changes.

--
David Masterson