Re: Is this proper time format?

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Is this proper time format?
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 23:16:39 -0700

> Would you mind updating the patch?

See below.

> If you do not use magit, you can easily re-create patches for a given
> file from Emacs using
> M-x vc-diff <RET> M-x write-file <RET> /path/to/your.path <RET>

I do use magit, but I'm not good with it.  In particular, I wanted to
walk thru my changes with EDiff, but, when ediff brought up the buffers,
the buffers were in org-mode and everything was folded and I didn't see
how to tell ediff to not fold so I could see the diffs.

Change log:
Doc change to explain timestamps better

doc/org-guide.org (Dates and Times): purpose of timestamp + examples
doc/org-manual.org (Dates and Times): purpose of timestamp + examples

David Masterson