Re: [wip-cite-new] New natbib processor

From: Bruce D'Arcus
Subject: Re: [wip-cite-new] New natbib processor
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 12:59:20 -0400

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 12:20 PM Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> > I'm getting out of my depth, as I no longer use LaTeX much, but WDYT
> > about using latexmk for export -> latex -> pdf, so that bibtex and
> > such is properly run?
>
> This is controlled by `org-latex-pdf-process'; modifying it is out of
> the scope of the Org Cite library.

Makes sense.

But, and I just put this out there really for more serious LaTeX users to advocate for this if they think it's a good idea ...

... might it be within scope of org more broadly to consider before releasing 9.5?

Anyway, I updated my cite-init.el file to include this, and it does indeed work as expected now.

https://gist.github.com/bdarcus/2645f99363fc47ddab2aae24c5d9e66c

Bruce