Re: Release Org 9.4.2

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Release Org 9.4.2
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 22:46:42 +0300

* Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> [2020-12-22 19:20]:
> TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > I think this conversation deserves it's own thread, perhaps something
> > like "Org's development forge".
>
> Please don't open this topic, as there is no plan here.

There need not be any official plan. But why not.

Org mode is all about enthusiasm.

It sounds so much better to keep Org packages in one place and attract
people to GNU project rather than having Org packages anyway spread
around like on Github where people need to sign up by using
proprietary Javascript and otherwise get trapped by their eye candy
and proprietary services.