bug#44935: Emacs inserts hardwired org-agenda-files variable, overwritin

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: bug#44935: Emacs inserts hardwired org-agenda-files variable, overwriting user options
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 19:21:58 +0200

> Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 19:29:18 +0300
> From: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
> Cc: daniela-spit@gmx.it, 44935@debbugs.gnu.org
>
> * Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> [2020-11-29 18:08]:
> > Shouldn't this be reported to the Org developers?
>
> We have discussed that Org is part of Emacs and users shall be at all
> time welcome to report their bugs and pointers can be made how to
> closer report to Org mailing list. It makes it confusing to users, and
> is not logical. Org is part of Emacs so it is Emacs bug.

In rare cases that users become confused, we gently tell them to
report to the Org developers.  Like in this case.  It's not a big
deal.

Org is a separate project with a separate mailing list and issue
tracker.  We just _distroibute_ it as part of Emacs.  That's not the
same as being an integral part of the project.

> I find this more mailing list manager job to properly forward bugs.

There is no manager here that forwards bugs.