Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: Stefan Nobis
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 09:00:51 +0100

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

> This seems very suspicious for one reason. I cannot see "Canvas"
> anywhere in the entire codebase of the website, or any loaded
> resources. So I have no idea where on earth the JS you're finding
> has come from - I'm guessing it's improperly injected by a
> extension. FWIW I also run Decentraleyes in Firefox and fail to see
> your issue.

Thanks for your response. So maybe a local error (I think I deactivate
all plugins bug Decentraleyes, but maybe its the combination of
Decentraleyes with Vivaldi or I made another mistake). I will
investigate further when I have a bit more time. For now please assume
this issue as resolved. :)

--
Until the next mail...,
Stefan.