worg changes

From: ian martins
Subject: worg changes
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 04:03:12 -0400

I've written some documentation for ob-java for worg. Should I submit a patch or is it fine to just push? it doesn't modify any existing files. I've seen this question come up on this list before but I haven't seen an answer. Also I couldn't find the answer on worg [1].

one note: I tweaked the css a bit. I think it makes it easier to read, but it also doesn't match the other pages.

[1] https://orgmode.org/worg/#orgeb00eb0