Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 07:05:45 -0400

Can orgmode when doing an html export that has images without alt= tags
filled in give an exporter an option to supply descriptions for those
images if not done earlier in the html creation process?  How would
someone earlier in the html creation process before export stage
correctly associate an alt= tag with description with an image?  I'm
asking these questions for #a11y purposes.  Unless subsequent
development changed, orgmode cannot make accessible pdf files.  So if
this question remains relevant inside of a pdf file created by orgmode
does some indicator exist stating this pdf file was created by orgmode?
If you know that and you need something accessible you can contact the
originator of the file and ask them to use adobe and make the pdf file
accessible once you find the orgmode indicator in the file.