Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!

From: TEC
Subject: Re: New website - back to the old unicorn!
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 20:25:13 +0800

Daniele Nicolodi <daniele@grinta.net> writes:

- (minor) I would add a background to the example in the home page to
make it stand out more as an example org-mode syntax buffer

- (very minor) why does the example on the home page need to be an SVG file? It would be very cool if it could be copy and pasted, but right
now it is not possible (with Firefox, at least)

So, I've turned these "minor" comments into a major revamp of the demo (that I am inordinately happy with) --- following a brilliant suggestion
from someone on HN.

In case it's of interest you can see the HEAD^ + unstaged changes
version of the site at https://orgmode.tecosaur.com/ I've also tweaked
some of the styling in light of other feedback I received (the
announcement has been great for feedback!).

--
Timothy