Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch

From: Takaaki Ishikawa
Subject: Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 23:29:12 +0900

Dear Timothy,

I can provide Japanese translated webpages.
Currently, I have a permission to push translated pages in Japanese to
orgmode.org but I don't understand where you are working on for the
new website.
Could you provide me further information to help you? Email to me is welcome :)

Best regards,
Takaaki

Takaaki ISHIKAWA <takaxp@ieee.org>