Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch

From: Greg Newman
Subject: Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 07:25:35 -0400

This looks great. 2-1 is the one I prefer.

- Greg Newman

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 10:56 AM TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that after chatting with Bastien, my

little

revamp project seems to be nearing the point where it may replace

the

current site.

Two things that would be good to get sorted:

 1. Translation of the index page to French/Japanese ::

    I'm english only, and Bastien is busy, so volunteers would be

    much appreciated!

 2. Picking the best 'Hero banner' on the home page ::

    Concerns were raised over the lack of contrast between the

    logo and

    the current banner background. I've chatted to someone else

    with

    some ideas and we've produced a few concepts which we'd like

    to get

    your feedback on.

    See the file attached, and if you could give say your top

    three

    picks (ordered), and any relevant

    reasoning/considerations/comments

    that would be great!

All the best,

Timothy.

p.s. I haven't had much luck with attachments in the past, if this

fails

I'll reply with the attachment.