Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch

From: Lars Chr. Duus Hausmann
Subject: Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 09:08:02 +0200

Hi,

TEC <tecosaur@gmail.com> writes:

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that after chatting with Bastien, my little revamp project seems to be nearing the point where it may replace the
current site.

Two things that would be good to get sorted:
1. Translation of the index page to French/Japanese ::
   I'm english only, and Bastien is busy, so volunteers would be
   much appreciated!

Is there a specific set of languages, that is/must be
supported. Otherwise - depending on the format, I could do a Danish
translation, when English pages are in place.

[....]

/LCH