Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: The Website Revamp: The final stretch
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 19:06:42 -0700

i am lost about a and b and 1-2 and so on.

but  i went to a tecosaur site and noticed that the old unicorn
covering text when you use large fonts or have a low dpi monitor is no
longer a problem, whihc is good.  i'd suggest high contrast, light on
dark, preferably with no glaring whites anywhere.

i probably didn't address any of hte questions though.  :)

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html