Re: Website revamp?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 11:26:36 +0100

On Wednesday,  5 Aug 2020 at 06:17, Bo Grimes wrote:
> On 8/4/20 1:54 AM, Eric S Fraga wrote:
>> On Monday,  3 Aug 2020 at 10:03, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
>>> Emacs should run fine on PostmarketOS [1] [2]. Thus Org, too.
>> Emacs runs perfectly fine on Android via termux and org works as well (as
>> does gnus!).
>>
>> But the issue is the keyboard.
>>

> Have you tried "Hacker Keyboard"? I don't use my phone for much, so I
> can't really say, but I know it has esc and ctrl keys and other "real"
> keyboard features.

Oh, indeed.  I use that keyboard all the time on my phone.  My comment
was more about physical versus screen.  I find screen based keyboards
very annoying.  But that's me.

My solution is actually to use a small (palmtop, as they were called at
one time) computer.  I have two: the OpenPandora and the Planet
Computers Gemini.  I use both often while travelling/commuting.  Full
Debian, full Emacs, etc.  And no intrusive software from Google et
al. on the first of the two.  Org mode on the move is brilliant to have.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.7-705-gea9463