Re: Website revamp?

From: TEC
Subject: Re: Website revamp?
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2020 16:15:13 +0800

The effort continues!

To give an idea of what’s changed, here’s a commit log:

Unmerged into origin/master (19)

Feedback / issue reporting is appreciated :) just visit
http://orgmode.tecosaur.com/ for a preview. I’ve mainly focused on the index
page, next up is features.

Hope you’re all having a nice weekend,

Timothy.

Russell Adams <RLAdams@AdamsInfoServ.Com> writes:

> I wouldn’t recommend anyone use Discord so you won’t find me there, much less
> Facebook or the other horrid scourges devouring the internet. As an OSS project,
> I think Org’s users should stay on Freenode.
>
> IRC isn’t difficult, perhaps you should try it sometime. There’s plenty of
> clients, and even one inside Emacs (ERC).

Good news on that front - Yesterday I spent the evening getting Circe going, so
I’m now on #org-mode, if you care to chat :)

Scott Randby wrote:

> There is one thing, something which has
> nothing to do with the new design or the old design, that has sort of bugged me
> for a long time though. That thing is the advertisement for “The Org Mode 7
> Reference Manual.” Org is now at version 9.3.7, there have been significant
> changes to Org since version 7, and the manual isn’t available anymore (as
> stated on the page). Potential and new users might be confused by the
> advertisement. Perhaps there is another graphic that can replace the graphic of
> the cover of the printed reference manual.

I’ll get around to content in a bit, maybe today, maybe a few days.