Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 15:09:16 -0700

On 11/25/16, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> suggesting, AFAIU. The only change is that for "today", when _no repeat
> is active_, assuming `org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all' is nil,
> the agenda will still display a reminder (e.g., Sched.2x) so you get
> a chance to finish up late tasks. I don't think this was the case
> before.

not sure what you mean by no repeat is active.

> Could you elaborate ? What is an "event"? An example would help.

event means bare timestamp.  some time ago it was suggested that we
have a new planning line entry, event, for those.

************* NOTE test event
<2015-06-03 Wed 12:00 .+1d>

does not show up in an agenda for today and tomorrow.

also,

***** NEXT [#A] soon end test
DEADLINE: <2016-12-01 Thu -30d>

does not show up either.  this deadline is only a few days away.

so i'm confused about non-repeaters also.