Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] timed repeater shows up in wrong place
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 12:38:21 -0700

On 11/13/16, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can reproduce it, now.

thanks.

> If a nil `org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all' treated time-stamps
> with a repeater as regular time-stamp in the agenda, I could see a use
> for that.

not sure what you mean by this.

> However, AFAIU, a nil `org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all' treats
> a time-stamp with a repeater as its closest repeat (from today). It

which means today, right?  in org 9, this has changed.

> makes little sense, in particular with schedules or deadlines.

i don't get why.

> So, what is wrong with `org-agenda-repeating-timestamp-show-all' default
> value?

t you mean?  if i am showing today and tomorrow, or the whole week, i
don't want to see the repeater show up on every day.

i just want it to show up today.  then i doneify it, and then i just
want it to show up tomorrow.  this is org 8 behavior for me.

not sure we're communicating accurately though.

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.
  UPDATE 2016-10: home, but not fully free