Re: [O] Conditional link export?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Conditional link export?
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 18:08:50 -0500

That gets closer! Thanks.

It ends up having a duplicate link if you evaluate the inline src in the
org buffer, which outputs an org-link, and then evaluate it again during
the export. The :results raw keeps putting new output inline.

I think I lean more towards modifying the export behavior of a link to
accomplish this goal. It ends up having the same effect as far as I can
tell, with shorter syntax in the org document.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F