Re: [O] Conditional link export?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Conditional link export?
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 16:04:51 +0100

Oleh Krehel <address@hidden> writes:

> Is that a new feature?

It is probably almost as old as Babel itself.

> First time I've heard about it, and I did google
> for inline code block evaluation before.

You should check the Org manual first:

  (info "(org) Structure of code blocks")

> In any case, the HTML export result of e.g. this:
>
>     The current time is: src_emacs-lisp{(format "<a href=%S>%s</a>"
> "http://google.com"; (format-time-string "%H:%M"))}.
>
> is:
>
>     The current time is: <code>&lt;a href</code>"<a
> href="http://google.com/";>http://google.com/</a>"&gt;15:50&lt;/a&gt;=.
>
> which is far from what I want.

Try

    The current time is: src_emacs-lisp[:results html]{(format "<a
href=%S>%s</a>" "http://google.com"; (format-time-string "%H:%M"))}.

> And I still think that Elisp could benefit from privileged call
> syntax. Compare:
>
>     !(foo)

>     src_emacs-lisp{(foo)}

I'm not a big fan of redundant syntax. Also, I'm trying to move Org
format out of Elisp's grasp. This doesn't help much either.

> Additionally `org-edit-src-code' doesn't work for these blocks.

Do you want to provide a patch for it?

Regards,