Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 23:53:01 +0200

Hello,

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Rasmus,
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 12:57:46AM +0200, Rasmus wrote:
>>>
>>> Could you try the attached patches and see if they solve your issues?
>>
>> Seems to work nicely.  I'll keep using them rest of the week.
>
> Pushed.
>
> I removed support for radio targets as I don't really see the point in
> those supporting custom labeling.  They are transcoded as
>
> <<<target>>
>
> \hyperref{label}{target}
>
> It makes little sense to label be the same as target, though it probably
> would not create problems.

I don't see the point of this change. The naming scheme is internal
anyway. Users are not supposed to use it directly.

If you want \label{foo} in the output, you can write
@@latex:\label{foo}@@.

Targets are for Org links and are expected to work across all back-ends,
so the problem they solve is slightly different.

Please revert f1548e1 and cf7d64f, they are not a correct solution.

Thank you.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou