Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Target and link text normalised to `orgtargetn'
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 16:02:59 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

I hope you had a nice time "offline".

> This is why I suggest to rever commit cf7d64f. It also introduces
> a non-alphanumeric character ":", even though `org-export-get-reference'
> uses only alphanumeric ones by portability concern (it is even specified
> in its docstring).

I think the label naming is worse now, and I think it's important to
produce good quality labels akin to what you would expect from
e.g. AUCTeX.  However, I have reverted cf7d64fgit per your request.

Perhaps a solution for high-quality labels in ox-latex can be introduced
later a la org-latex--label.

> Commit f1548e1 is different. I actually mostly agree with it (though
> I was confused at first with the docstring change, which needs to be
> fixed),

I guess the fix is 88108f652f0d4ddb4250cb89c2453df1fc9ee671.  Yes?

> but it breaks radio targets.

I agree, and I actually though I had left out that part when pushing.
Thanks for fixing.

—Rasmus

--
However beautiful the theory, you should occasionally look at the evidence