Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal

From: Richard Lawrence
Subject: Re: [O] Citation syntax: a revised proposal
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:13:31 -0700

Hi Aaron and all,

Richard Lawrence <address@hidden> writes:

>> What version of citeproc-hs are you using?  The version under that
>> name is no longer maintained, and I had some trouble getting it to
>> build.
>
> I am in fact using the version under that name (I have not had trouble
> installing/building it via cabal).  I went this way because it seemed to
> have everything we'd need, and I wanted to avoid a dependency on all of
> pandoc.  Maybe this was shortsighted of me, though...

I've posted a new version that uses pandoc-citeproc rather than
citeproc-hs to do the CSL processing, and uses pandoc itself to render
the output.  This fixes some spacing issues I was having with
citeproc-hs, and made it trivial to add an OpenDocument writer.

I'll take some time this weekend to see if I can wire this together with
the Elisp Aaron wrote for the Org exporter side.

Code is still at: https://github.com/wyleyr/org-citeproc

Best,
Richard