Re: [O] mis-alignment in org-tables with Tibetan characters

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] mis-alignment in org-tables with Tibetan characters
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 19:13:51 +0100

Hi Steffan

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 6:33 AM, Steffan Iverson
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Screenshot: http://oi59.tinypic.com/lz893.jpg

Judging from e. g. this part
| རྐུས་  | rkus |
| གསོས་ | gsos |
in your screenshot my speculation is that you get glyphs from not only your
default monospace font but also from other (maybe variable width) font(s).
Either because some glyphs are not available in your default monospace font
or are not used due to an incomplete configuration with set-fontset-font.

For a diagnosis in this direction I would check the alignment of "|" after
some characters just repeated like here:

xxxxxxxxxx|
གགགགགགགགགག|
རརརརརརརརརར|
སསསསསསསསསས|