Re: [O] make doc failing

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] make doc failing
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:58:01 -0500

Rustom Mody <address@hidden> writes:

> Nick wrote:
>> I tried last night and again tonight after pulling: I get no errors
>> with `make doc'.
>
> And I continue to get the errors with no doc (pdf) built.
> I can attach the build messages (800 lines)
> For now some snippets of what I see
>
> git pull
> Already up-to-date.
>
> texi2pdf --batch --clean --expand org.texi
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>     LANGUAGE = (unset),
>     LC_ALL = (unset),
>     LANG = "C        "
>     are supported and installed on your system.

Where does perl come into the picture? Both texi2pdf and the program it
calls, texi2dvi, are shell scripts. The only references to perl I find
are in the run_hevea() function of texi2dvi and in the target making
the orgcard in the doc Makefile. But that should not cause the PDF
manual problems

> Cannot open load file: ob-sh

ob-sh does not exist any more. Check your local.mk and delete it if it's
there - I had the same problem because I had added it to
BTEST_OB_LANGUAGES.

Nick