Re: [O] org-mode based groupware wiki

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode based groupware wiki
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 14:08:17 +0200

Hi Eric,

thanks for the reply. Unfortuantely, I still stuck with the same problem after updating from ELPA.
If it works ok for you with the recent version of elnode and ehtml, I might have to digg where my config is broken. I tried following the readmes but the elnode server responeses with

<h1>Server error</h1>

at the website and I can't find any addtional error message in the logs.

Thanks for help and support

Torsten