Re: [O] org-mode based groupware wiki

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode based groupware wiki
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:30:25 +0200

Hi Eric,

still trying to figure out whats wrong with my set-up. Did you had time to look intio it.
It seems somehow elnode does not play well anymore with the current version of ehtml.
Or something like this.
I can access elnodes standard services and I can create new services like described in the elnode wiki.
However, following the README of ehtml. I receive the early posted error message. This is not an emacs-based error or any sort of crash. It seems to be something which is "well" handled by elnodes error catching.

Would be glad if you could give us some advice how to deal with that or how to test further. We are in the middle of setting up a groupware wiki. Two of us are org-mode users and the others do not really care what markup-language that might have to use. Thus, it gives us the comfort to stick with org-mode and we only have to decide to go the ehtml/emacs way or the gollum/org-ruby way. Even more luckily this is not a decision forever, since the files remain to be native org-files on both systems, I believe we could switch at anytime.
This is again a nice example of the pure text based org-mode paradigm.

Thanks

Torsten