Re: [O] Tracking flexitime

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Tracking flexitime
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:39:13 +0200

Thomas Koch writes:
> I wouldn't like to rely only on the sum of the time spent on tasks since
> there
> is always work time that can hardly be assigned to a specific task.

I have a heading that I clock stuff like all-hands meetings under that
shouldn't get booked to one of the projects I'm assigned to (which live
under their own headings).  That gives me the grand total for the time
sheet and also the sub-totals for each project at whatever granularity
the clocktable is set (I need weekly and two monthly reports at
different dates, so I have many clocktables by now, all stashed away in
drawers).  I'm only clocking full quarters of an hour.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: