Re: [O] Tracking flexitime

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: [O] Tracking flexitime
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:53:08 +0200

Hi Thomas,

my way to handle this situation is a datetime tree.

In the morning
C-c a a i j
jumps to today and C-u C-c ! inserts a timestamp.
In the evening the same procedure followed by a
C-u C-c y to calculate my time in the office.

Friday evening I calculate over/under time for that week (in my head)
and note it.

A typical Friday entry looks like that:

*** 2013-04-19 Freitag
    [2013-04-19 Fr 08:45]--[2013-04-19 Fr 17:05] 08:20 (+2:00 +11:10)

+2:00 over/undertime this week +11:10 is total over/undertime.

Very litte automatisation, but only say 1 min effort a week.

Hth
Detlef