Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:32:45 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm stepping down as the Org maintainer.
>
> Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees.
> Please raise your thumbs up or your concerns, if any.
>
> I'm glad I had this opportunity to work as "Robin" and
> I'm even more glad "Batman" may strike back!
>
> :)

Dear Bastien and Carsten,

Thanks, Bastien, for doing an awesome job as the org-mode maintainer
these past few years.  You had a huge job filling Carsten's shoes and
you did an excellent job.  I really appreciate all of the work you have
done as our org-mode maintainer and hope you will continue to contribute
in the future.

Welcome back Carsten!  Please let us know how we can help make your job
easier.  None of us have infinite time to devote to this excellent
project but I'm sure we can help lessen the burden that maintaining this
beast must be.  I use this awesome tool everyday and really appreciate
the thought and effort put into making org-mode the fabulous tool that
it is.

/me can't draw two thumbs up in Ascii without making it look obscene ;)

Warmest regards,
Bernt