Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:53:28 +0200

Am 18.04.2013 18:53, schrieb Bastien:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm stepping down as the Org maintainer.
>
> Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees.
> Please raise your thumbs up or your concerns, if any.
>
> I'm glad I had this opportunity to work as "Robin" and
> I'm even more glad "Batman" may strike back!
>
> :)

Bastien,

let me also thank you so much for your great work and patience answering so
many questions!
A lot of questions and ideas I had you simply answered by coding the solution -
awesome!
I think you did a very good job and I hope you will stay in the newsgroup in
the future.

Carsten, welcome back!

Rainer