Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Tom Davey
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:52:21 -0700

Hi everybody,

I'm just an Org user, one of the many anonymous persons who have
benefited from this fantastic piece of software. Over the past two
years I have come to use Org every day, all day long, more than any
other application with the possible exception of a Web browser. It's
hard to overestimate the value I receive from Org, the sheer personal
effectiveness I've gained.

Bastien, a thousand thanks for your work as maintainer. Thanks as well
to all the other skillful and creative programmers on this list who
make org continually more powerful and astonishing. Especial thanks to
Carsten, both for the past and now in advance as the new maintainer.

With grateful regards to all,
Tom Davey

--
Tom Davey