Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Glyn Millington
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 18:19:47 +0100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm stepping down as the Org maintainer.
>
> Carsten accepted to step up, if the community agrees.  Please raise
> your thumbs up or your concerns, if any.
>
> I'm glad I had this opportunity to work as "Robin" and I'm even more
> glad "Batman" may strike back!

A huge thumbs up from this extremely grateful user!

And an equally huge thank you, Bastien, for shouldering the burden of
maintainership, for the diligence with which you have handled the task
(and the hundreds/thousands of emails which have kept the project moving)
and maybe above all for your patience and steadfastness under totally
unmerited fire.

with all good wishes

Glyn