Re: [O] New maintainer

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] New maintainer
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 00:23:49 +0530

> Just trying to reconcile my understanding of your situation with how
> you write about it.

This post (not by me) summarizes my position well.

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-04/msg00096.html

I have also criticized FSF's arbitrary handling of my request here.

        http://lwn.net/Articles/547737/

If you move over to emacs-devel, you will see some of the commenters
there are very guarded in their response.  It will only go on to show
that I raise valid questions.

People who have flamed me cannot differentiate between oranges and
lemons.  It is not their work that is at stake.  So they can just call
me a troll and dismiss the broader questions I am raising.

Jambunathan K.