[O] Fwd: Citation in org mode does not compile

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: [O] Fwd: Citation in org mode does not compile
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:30:42 +0530

Hi,

I tried the whole day trying the instructions through out various web pages to have references in scientific document without any success.

C-c C-e p produces the pdf file with question mark in place of reference.

I have attached four files.

BibAbb1.bib is my bibliography file
DOTemacs is the .emacs file
TestSciDocu.org is the org file for scientific writing
TestSciDocu.pdf is the output

Please help me in geeting the citation correctly :(

I am using emacs-snapshot on Ubuntu 12.04.

Thanks

Sanjib Sikder
Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering