Re: [O] Makefile restructuring

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Makefile restructuring
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:08:57 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
> Okay - I'll follow that branch till the change becomes mature.

I've set up the feature branch "Makefile" in my org-mode clone on
repo.or.cz.  Assuming you already have orgmode.git cloned (it does not
really matter where from), do a

git remote add -t Makefile remote-tableheadings
git://repo.or.cz/org-mode/org-tableheadings.git
git fetch remote-tableheadings Makefile:local-Makefile
git checkout local-Makefile

to get it (change remote-tableheadings and local-Makefile to suit
your naming conventions for remotes and local branches, respectively).
I will be _rebasing_ against master during development, so expect
history in this branch to be volatile.

As always, testers and their comments are welcome.

Regards,
Achim.