Re: [O] patch makefile solve a couple debian build problems and a slackw

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] patch makefile solve a couple debian build problems and a slackware build problem
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 14:55:13 +0200

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
[...]

I just realize that the Makefile already uses several GNU make
extensions.  If it's OK to use them (specifically include files and
conditional variable assignment), that would help to restructure the
Makefile so that it can be customized and maintained more easily.  Let
me know if I should work on a proposal in that direction or not.

Regards,
Achim.