Re: [O] Org as a publishing toolkit

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Org as a publishing toolkit
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 19:41:06 -0500

Thanks Thomas. I got enough proof org can really be used to write a
book after finding out that Avdi Grimm wrote and published his
exceptional ruby book (http://exceptionalruby.com/) using org ;)

It's nice to be part of such a great community. Orgmode ROCKS!

Thank you for the help, now I'll get some much needed LaTeX knownledge.

Marcelo.