Re: [O] Org as a publishing toolkit

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [O] Org as a publishing toolkit
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 13:48:37 -0500

Cool! Thanks.

Now that you mention it, I was wondering if something like "condition
export" is possible. For very specific localized LaTeX fetures, it
would be useful. Take this example:

#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

#+LaTeX:\yinipar{\color{red}H}ello World

This created a first-letter that is stylized differently. This won't
come out in any other exported, so I'd like to do something like
(NOTE: pseudo-code!)

#+LaTeX:\yinipar{\color{red}H}ello World

#iif not LaTeX
   Hello World
#end

If it is not possible what I can do is to pre-process the orgfile with
something like ERB (I'm familiar with Ruby) or another templating
language before exporting (and even automate it all by calling emacs
in batch mode ;) ), but it'd be nice if org supported that
out-of-the-box.

Cheers,

Marcelo.