Re: [O] Org as a publishing toolkit

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Org as a publishing toolkit
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 09:19:58 -1000

Aloha Marcelo,

The approach I would take here, which might not be what you want, would
be to use inline markup:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-latex-export.html#sec-10_3

You would define the output for the various exporters in the link
definition, with something fancy for LaTeX and whatever else works in
the other export formats you care to support.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas S. Dye