Re: [Orgmode] Re: Can I input multiline in a cell?

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Can I input multiline in a cell?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:43:08 +0100

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:09:07AM -0500, brian powell wrote:
>    I haven't sent any HTMl that I know of--I fully embrace the "plain text"
>    KISS methods.

well, you're not sending plain text messages. look at your headers:

the "multipart" part means that your messages contain different parts, encoded
in different ways. more precisely in your case, your messages consist of a plain
text part and an html part, both containing the same text.

when i read your message in mutt, this is what it shows:

====================

[-- Autoview using elinks -dump -eval "set document.codepage.assume =
'ISO-8859-1'" '/home/joost/tmp/mutt2xkhQU' --]
   I haven't sent any HTMl that I know of--I fully embrace the "plain text"
   KISS methods.
   [...]

the "Autoview using elinks ..." part means mutt is calling elinks to display the
message. i.e., it's displaying the html part.

--
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments