Re: [Orgmode] Re: Can I input multiline in a cell?

From: brian powell
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Can I input multiline in a cell?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:03:53 -0500

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
brian powell <address@hidden> wrote:

> I haven't sent any HTMl that I know of--I fully embrace the "plain text" KISS methods.

This very email contained alternatives: an HTML one and a plain-text one.

Nick

I have no idea what you mean here--maybe earlier emails? (which I requested we disregard earlier)

I didn't find the option Bastien was refering to--to turn off the sending of HTML.

I have been experimenting with sending images in GOOGLE CHROME--maybe that setting is what you complain about/suffer from?  I do want to continue to do that; but, what exactly you are complaining about, I don't know?

I sent a very complex set of tables (2 emails ago) and all the tables were "covered down"/aligned?

Lastly, please remember this thread purposefully contained markup to pictures and/or "[[file:" and other "probelematic" text like "multiline text" (this thread) in OrgMode tables--its all experimental "what if" stuff--I purposely tried to insert strange things into the OrgMode table?

It was fun and interesting; and, I learned a few things.  Now, please feel free to delete or disregard anything I've sent to the list.  Anyway, I'm done with this thread.