Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Status google calendar sync
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 12:33:16 +0000

Arun Persaud <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

>> For the other route, org to Google, I use the googlecl (command line)
>> interface:
>>
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/27214
>
> don't really know that much lisp, but I guess you add the entries
> directly to google when you create them via org-capture? What happens if
> you later edit an entry, say change the time/date? This is something I
> do very often and I would need google to reflect those changes. I also
> only want to export certain tags and entries that have a date-range
> (e.g. start and stop time), but I guess that could be easily arranged in
> the lisp function that you wrote?

The short answer is that I don't have any automation for updating events
that change unfortunately.  I imagine one could get googlecl to do this
but given the lack of documentation on that interface, it could be
tricky.  If anybody figures out how to do all of this with googlecl, I
would be more than happy!
--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.50.1
: using Org-mode version 7.4 (release_7.4.239.g65ac.dirty)