Re: [Orgmode] text color + highlight

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] text color + highlight
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:42:44 -0700

Thanks Eric, this works.  I do agree that the implemented syntax is
not org-like but more latex-like.  To be more org-like, could we use
parentheses or curly braces like how links are implemented?  They
aren't taken, are they?  For example,

((red)(this text is red))
{{yellow}{this text is highlighted yellow}} ## see
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080316135432AANXSJc

What do you think?  How hard would it be to change your code to this?
Can this be merged into the development branch?

Thanks,
Vinh