Re: [Orgmode] Re: Columns with LaTeX beamer export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Columns with LaTeX beamer export
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 12:43:52 +0200

There is still a broken link, for the index page of the tutorials directory...

- Carsten

On Jul 7, 2010, at 12:38 PM, Eric S Fraga wrote:

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:25:00 +0200, Tassilo Horn <address@hidden > wrote:

On Wednesday 07 July 2010 09:56:49 Carsten Dominik wrote:

I think every property is explained in the info docs, and Eric's
tutorial shows some nice and well explained examples, so the
org-beamer.org file could be deleted.

If you want, please go ahead and make these changes.  The link in
Erics tutorial should then point to the manual section, not the
preliminary documentation.

I deleted the obsolete org-beamer.org and added a link to the beamer
class manual section to Eric's tutorial.  So Worg should be ok now.

Bye,
Tassilo

Excellent.  Thanks!

And, yes, I'd forgotten about the historical nature of the first
document you looked at!  Although it was done not so long ago,
Carsten's proper implementation of beamer support within org allowed
me to very quickly *forget* about the hacks I had done...
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D

- Carsten