Re: [Orgmode] html export: row/column dividers in tables

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html export: row/column dividers in tables
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 16:36:02 +0200

On Mar 31, 2009, at 4:20 PM, Bill White wrote:

On Mon Mar 30 2009 at 23:44, Matthew Lundin <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Bill,

If I understand your post correctly, I think this section of the manual will help to accomplish what you are looking for---i.e., the creation of
special vertical lines in tables:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Column-groups.html#Column-groups

Thanks, I'd missed that.

Also you change the appearance of tables using css.

I'll take a look.

Also, since today, latest git version, you can use

#+ATTR_HTML: border="2" rules="all" frame="all"

before the table to modify the default table tag.
If you always want lines, modify the default table tag
in `org-export-html-table-tag'.

- Carsten