Re: [Orgmode] html export: row/column dividers in tables

From: Matthew Lundin
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] html export: row/column dividers in tables
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:44:19 -0500

Hi Bill,

If I understand your post correctly, I think this section of the manual
will help to accomplish what you are looking for---i.e., the creation of
special vertical lines in tables:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Column-groups.html#Column-groups

Also you change the appearance of tables using css.

Best,
Matt